Now more than ever, I am convinced that he'll be remembered as the next McPeak, but I'm willing to let the IG tell me if he's done anything criminal.
What if Tony Pindea steps down?
Whether it be due to the either of the two current IG investigations... (there's that 100 page wonder, "powergate" complaint, which has gotten much less coverage than the more recent "testingate" brouhaha.)
Skip Munger is no Dan Rather. Leadership should not be tried in the court of public opinion...
If all it took to boot someone out of office was some postage and an active imagination, well then all of us who wear that shiny
target badge above our nameplate wouldn't bother changing the stationary.
But with all the FUD swirling about, I wonder what would change...
Not that anyone has asked me, but if MGen Pineda did step down, here's what I would have on the next commander's desk before (she?) had time to hang up a coat:
- A plan to further integrate the auxiliary component into the Air Force's Total Force.
- A plan to make Wing and Region Leadership accountable for relationships with customer agencies in their AO.
- Rescind the changes to the MAJCOM patch
- Rescind putting said crappy new MAJCOM on our aircraft and vehicles
- Rescind the changes to the tail flash on our aircraft
- Rescind the T.P.U.
Just my 2 cents.